Wednesday, May 20, 2009

My ideal wedding cake

Since first time I visited Stockholm and Adam showed me this bakery called Tosse, I knew I want to have their Princess cake + Chocolate opera cake as my wedding cake AKA the most important cake in my life time!! Haha.

The idea is to put 1 big chocolate opera as base and one mid size princess cake on top of it , and put a small opera and topping with an mini princess. I will draw the cake out soon, but I have to get the cake book of Martha Steward first.......

The original cakes look like these [ They are sooooooooo YUMMY!!]






I can not find the princess cake pictures I took last summer....
But I found this picture on line, and I want my wedding princess cake have lots of berries in side!!

1 comment:

  1. Hello Ai, I am back!

    I will Call Tösse tomorrow!

    Cakehug from Åsa

    ReplyDelete